Sunday, June 29, 2008

Touring Christchurch

They say Christchurch is a kind of an English town. I have to admit to that, it does have some similarities. Aeda, Nees and I spent the weekend at Christchurch, just to get a different taste from Dunedin.

Definitely Christchurch was colder than Dunedin but wasn't as windy. Nothing much to say, please enjoy the pictures. I will post some more picture soon.


Just outside our backpackers, they celebrated the black Friday. Some of those balloon contain prizes.


Amongst the crowd, I await for my lucky balloon. Nees was also supposed to be there, but due to lack of height, she couldn't be seen.


Aeda took this picture, a very cute baby indeed.


There they are, figuring the bus time table.


Perfect stranger meeting in Christchurch at the bus stop.


Aeda, with her solitary moment. =P


Our first stop, Nando's.


Took a picture with my Malaysian friends.


And after we had dinner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Considering the fact that it could be more accurate in giving informations.