Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Birthdays

I like birthdays so much, free and yummy food of course. We had a gathering last Saturday night to celebrate birthdays for two of our dental ladies; Saidah and Sharon. It was a belated birthday for Sharon on that night though.

I would just like to say a big thanks for the food, especially the grilled chicken. I have been eating fish for the last couple of days. That night, with the lots of chicken, have certainly satisfied my cravings.



Among of the guests that night


Oshin preparing the wedges


Chilling


The 'pout' pose, this is just the rehearsal.


The deadly 'pout' pose


Bartender ladies



When the wedges were ready, Oshin is the first one to dig in


One of the entertainer for that night




I still want the chicken


I also had the chance to take this shot; their supply for the winter before hibernating season

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehehe funny funny pictures you've got there! lol. the pout pose was funny so caaliii. LOL. I love birthdays for the free yummy food too. hehehehehehe... i want the chicken too... hmm..

Zizane. said...

heheeh, the pout pose is very funny indeed. Had hard time to ask everybody to 'pout', hehehe..