Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Glitter the Cat

It was August 2007 when this cat arrived to our home. Her mistress is my sister, koda. And as you can see from my previous blog, Koda is cute as well.

One interesting fact about this cat is that she has brother. And apparently the master is Koda's better half; abang Zizil. They named their cats together; ie Glitter and the brother, Sparkle (very sweet of them).

A weird thing about this cat is that, Glitter likes to approach the face when one is lying down especially while sleeping. And I am not sure whether to say it is gross or cute, this hairy little kitty likes to drool its tongue to faces. Miss that cat very much.



Glitter






By the way, this cat has big paws. Very cute.


I always wonder why cats don't like water


At this point, that cat is panting literally.


Playing in Kebini's room



Under Koda's office table


I think she doesn't like the flash from my camera (well, who does?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very very very cute cat.. membari gergitan... =)

Anonymous said...

thanx for your comment bakulpink :) very cute cat indeed, heheh..