Monday, May 12, 2008

Angels of mine II

This post is just some random pictures of the Angels of Mine. I noticed that it has been about 3 years since I owned a picture-taking-device (my handphone). A large difference from Koda within the past years. And not so much from my other sisters.

Miss them so much. Wishing Koda all the best for her exam tomorrow.

This is Kebini; the most recent picture just about before she pursues her studies oversea.


Kebini in 2005.


Most recent picture from koda.


We all like Roses.


The younger koda (not on the right).


Koda looks even younger here.


I like this picture and won't comment further. :P


And even even younger.


On the right is Lai Zed. Haven't met her for about more than 1 year already.


This is her when I just bought my camera. We all Rock.

No comments: