Saturday, May 17, 2008

A night with Aeda

It is not every night that I go out with Aeda. Last night was rather, lovely. We had a dinner at a Japanese food place, craving for Sushi. I came across a review on the web for this restaurant; overall it was not that good. Personally, I would have to give a thumb up for this eatery. After all, I am fan of Japanese food. The portion for my dish is rather satisfying.

We went for a movie as well; 'What Happen in Vegas'. Not a movie critic myself, but B+ for this show. The plot line is, I have to say very original. And Cameron Diaz looked a little bit of having too much wrinkles on her face which simply shows she is just old. Nevertheless, I would recommend this movie to all of you, especially for those who are going for a movie date.


Obviously the eatery we went to was Tokyo Garden.


We had a hard time deciding our dish.


Aeda, still browsing the menu.


While waiting for our food to come, we played around with the camera.


I hope she woudn't mind me posting this picture. :P


Our first dish arrived; KIng Prawn Tempura Sushi.


Then my sizzling Tepan Seafood.


Not long after, Aeda's Chow Mien (Chow Mien ain't a Japanese dish right?)


Getting ready with our chopsticks.


Posing for the camera.


I really wish I can take this poster home.


We even got a Neo Print.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehehe. the two of you really look sweet together. =) the food, looks very yummy indeed. and I've watched the movie as well, it definitely is a movie for those who are going on a date. =)