Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I would just like to wish my mother a very happy mother's day. Thank you for the love and the sacrifices that you have made for us. We know that nothing we could do to repay but to love you with all our hearts. We won't forget all the times that you have spent to raise us and we promise to make you proud. With loves from Aki, Kaka, Kebini, Koda, Kalai and Lai Zed.


With babu.


That tudung is from New Zealand. :P


I spent $100 to get that hair.


With babu and bapa.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this post is very sweet.. seriously.. and you look so sweet with your parents. macam good boy. hehe. =)

and nice hair back then by the way! macam ala-ala rockstar melayu. lol. what happened to it anyways? hehehe.

Happy Mother's Day to my mom and your mom and everyone's mom! =)

Zizane. said...

thanx for your comment bakulpink. i miss my hair, really. to make story short, kana suruh gunting.. hehhe.