Sunday, May 25, 2008

Hajat Prayers

Finally I have got something to be posted. Apparently, it is the exam season and Bruneian Students in Otago organized a Hajat Prayer. The prayers were led by our religious officer, Mujeeb.

The event took place at Evison Lounge last night commencing right after Maghrib Prayer. Surprisingly, Evison Lounge has its brand new carpeting and the curtain is as well has a new make-up. Any event means lots of food for which I brought my potluck-signature-item, a bottle of Coke.

Khai, calling for Athan.


Elham posing for the camera.


Lots of food.


Not in this picture though, but Mizah's truffle (right spelling?) was good.


I really hope we have potluck dinner every night. :P


Saidah and Mizah with Elham at the back.


Enjoying the dinner.


Zuh, Aeda and Dibah.


After dinner, G Ikhwan and Syazwan.


This is Khairul with the Baby air freeze (correct me).


No comments: