Monday, May 5, 2008

A protest to legalise Cannabis

It was last Saturday that Aeda and I went to the Octagon, Dunedin. From distance, live music caught our attention and did enjoy the mini-concert. It was a reggae concert. We then realize that people watching the concert were puffing cigarette, cigarettes which has peculiar smell of its fumes.

Only a little while I then realize that they are all puffing Cannabis. Apparently, it was the Cannabis week and that the lots of people were conducting a protest to legalise Cannabis. I am not really sure the full precise details of the protest. Seriously, I have never met a real Rasta in my whole life and this surely puts a little adrenaline for me being in the middle of the protest. This post is not intending to support or be against the protest.


That vehicle is where they supplied the Cannabis


That picture explains the whole thing.


I am really not sure what they want to achieve here.


Is it that they want to introduce Cannabis to all age group?


Aeda, my loyal model :P




Aeda, figuring out the green poster.


'I do not consent to a search'.


This was the Cannabis atmosphere.


People puffing Cannabis.


I should have a better camera to get a better shot of this.


Aeda, looking over the Rasta.


The band.



A short clip taken during the protest.

No comments: